- Find a few popular bloggers who will do a giveaway on their widely read blogs.
- In order to enter the drawing, have their readers visit your shop and tell their favorite item in the comments section of the blog they are entering on, as well as visit your shop's Facebook page and 'like' it.
- Make a Facebook page for your shop (under Business Page), and use this space to keep people up-to-date on all the goodies you have available.
- Have some business cards made and put them up around your area and any where you are traveling. The more you get out the better. Consider coffee shops, libraries, restaurants, art stores, thrift stores, artist malls, schools, local shops, etc.
- List new items often.
- Re-list your best-selling items often.
- List items during the peak hours for your shop. This can be a little tricky to nail down. Do some research, watch to see at which hours people visit your shop using Google Analytics, and know your customers. Then go with your best guess.
- Have a blog? Add your Etsy-Mini to it.
- Find some great blogs to advertise on.
- Participate in discussion groups and forums.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
How To Get Customers To Your Etsy Shop
Your Etsy shop may be the best shop yet, but if no one knows it's there then it's all for nothing. Don't lose heart. There are many easy ways to turn your shop from not-on-the-map to Main Street! Let these ideas get you started...